Scrabble word: BLACKMAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKMAIL exist?
Definitions of BLACKMAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - extortion of money by threats to divulge discrediting information
- verb - exert pressure on someone through threats
- verb - obtain through threats
- Extortion of money or something else of value from a person by the threat of exposing a criminal act or discreditable information.
- Something of value extorted in this manner.
- Tribute formerly paid to freebooters along the Scottish border for protection from pillage.