Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLACKLEG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKLEG exist?
Definitions of BLACKLEG in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
- verb - take the place of work of someone on strike
- An infectious, usually fatal bacterial disease of cattle and sometimes of sheep, goats, and swine, caused by Clostridium chauvoe and characterized by gas-containing swellings in the musculature.
- A bacterial or fungal disease of certain plants, such as the cabbage and potato, that causes the stems to turn black at the soil line.
- One who cheats at cards; a cardsharp.
- A worker who is opposed to trade unions; a scab.
- noun - a cattle disease
There are 8 letters in BLACKLEG: A B C E G K L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKLEG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKLEG plus a wildcard: BLACKLEG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKLEG
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLACKLEG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.