Scrabble word: BLACKJACKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKJACKS exist?
Definitions of BLACKJACKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a common scrubby deciduous tree of central and southeastern United States having dark bark and broad three-lobed (club-shaped) leaves
- noun - a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle
- noun - a flag usually bearing a white skull and crossbones on a black background
- noun - a gambling game using cards
- verb - exert pressure on someone through threats
There are 10 letters in BLACKJACKS: A A B C C J K K L S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKJACKS plus a wildcard: BLACKJACKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKJACKS
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLACKJACKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.