Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLACKJACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKJACK exist?
Definitions of BLACKJACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a common scrubby deciduous tree of central and southeastern United States having dark bark and broad three-lobed (club-shaped) leaves
- noun - a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle
- noun - a flag usually bearing a white skull and crossbones on a black background
- noun - a gambling game using cards
- verb - exert pressure on someone through threats
- A leather-covered bludgeon with a short, flexible shaft or strap, used as a hand weapon.
- The blackjack oak.
- A card game in which the object is to accumulate cards with a higher count than that of the dealer but not exceeding 21.
- To hit or beat with a leather-covered bludgeon.
- To coerce by threats.
There are 9 letters in BLACKJACK: A A B C C J K K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKJACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKJACK plus a wildcard: BLACKJACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKJACK
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLACKJACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.