Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLACKDAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKDAMP exist?
Definitions of BLACKDAMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the atmosphere in a mine following an explosion
- A noncombustible gas that consists of a mixture of carbon dioxide and nitrogen, found in mines after fires or explosions and incapable of supporting life.
There are 9 letters in BLACKDAMP: A A B C D K L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKDAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKDAMP plus a wildcard: BLACKDAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKDAMP
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLACKDAMP
- blackdamp Shaft.jpg
- Custom OtterBox Commuter Phone Case - Damask
- Rocket Torch
- 2005 Underground Miners
- Basement Floor Insulation Plastic photos
- Villarreal Martin - Celestial Dream CD Cover Art
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.