Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLACKBODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKBODY exist?
Definitions of BLACKBODY in dictionaries:
- noun - a hypothetical object capable of absorbing all the electromagnetic radiation falling on it
- A theoretically perfect absorber of all incident radiation.
There are 9 letters in BLACKBODY: A B B C D K L O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKBODY plus a wildcard: BLACKBODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKBODY
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLACKBODY
- The LessLoss blackbody Ultra High-End Audio and Home Theater Review
- blackbody.svg (file in formato SVG dimensioni nominali 283 283 ...
- Seeing heat Causes of Color
- blackbody Spectral Radiance
- Ejs Open source java applet blackbody Radiation Spectrum Model for nm ...
- FileblackbodySpectrum loglog 150dpi en.png Wikimedia Commons
- An example material with a 1500 Kelvin blackbody emitter modulated by ...
- blackbody calibration sources for infrared pyrometers and thermal ...
- CIE 1931 Chromaticity Diagram
- the peak of the excess is at about 40000 nm 2900000 nm k t approx 70 k ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.