Scrabble word: BLACKBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKBERRY exist?
Definitions of BLACKBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - large sweet black or very dark purple edible aggregate fruit of any of various bushes of the genus Rubus
- noun - bramble with sweet edible black or dark purple berries that usually do not separate from the receptacle
- verb - pick or gather blackberries
- Any of various shrubs of the genus Rubus, having usually prickly stems, compound leaves, and an aggregate fruit of small drupelets.
- The fruit of these plants, usually black, purple, or deep red.
There are 10 letters in BLACKBERRY: A B B C E K L R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKBERRY plus a wildcard: BLACKBERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKBERRY
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLACKBERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.