Is BLACKBALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLACKBALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of excluding someone by a negative vote or veto
- verb - expel from a community or group
- verb - vote against
- A negative vote, especially one that blocks the admission of an applicant to an organization.
- A small black ball used as a negative ballot.
- To vote against, especially to veto the admission of.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to exclude from social, professional, or commercial activities”: blackballed from membership in the club; the movie industry blacklisting suspected Communists; winegrowers hiring union grape pickers for fear of being boycotted; ostracized by the community for immoral activities.
There are 9 letters in BLACKBALL: A A B B C K L L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKBALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLACKBALL, to go: BLACKBALL?
Rearrange the letters in BLACKBALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLACKBALL
What's nearby BLACKBALL
Lookup in Wiki for BLACKBALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLACKBALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLACKBALL"