Scrabble word: BLACKBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLACKBALL exist?
Definitions of BLACKBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of excluding someone by a negative vote or veto
- verb - expel from a community or group
- verb - vote against
- A negative vote, especially one that blocks the admission of an applicant to an organization.
- A small black ball used as a negative ballot.
- To vote against, especially to veto the admission of.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to exclude from social, professional, or commercial activities”: blackballed from membership in the club; the movie industry blacklisting suspected Communists; winegrowers hiring union grape pickers for fear of being boycotted; ostracized by the community for immoral activities.
There are 9 letters in BLACKBALL: A A B B C K L L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLACKBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLACKBALL plus a wildcard: BLACKBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLACKBALL
Images for BLACKBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.