Scrabble word: BIWEEKLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIWEEKLY exist?
Definitions of BIWEEKLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a periodical that is published twice a week or every two weeks (either 104 or 26 issues per year)
- adj - occurring every two weeks
- adj - occurring twice a week
- adv - twice a week
- adv - every two weeks
- Happening every two weeks.
- Happening twice a week; semiweekly.
- Every two weeks.
- Twice a week; semiweekly.
- noun - a publication issued every two weeks
There are 8 letters in BIWEEKLY: B E E I K L W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIWEEKLY plus a wildcard: BIWEEKLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIWEEKLY
Images for BIWEEKLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.