Scrabble word: BITTERSWEET
Is BITTERSWEET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BITTERSWEET in dictionaries:
- noun - poisonous perennial Old World vine having violet flowers and oval coral-red berries
- noun - twining shrub of North America having yellow capsules enclosing scarlet seeds
- adj - tinged with sadness
- adj - having a taste that is a mixture of bitterness and sweetness
- A woody vine of the genus Celastrus, especially the North American species C.
- See bittersweet nightshade.
- A dark to deep reddish orange.
- Bitter and sweet at the same time: bittersweet chocolate.
- Producing or expressing a mixture of pain and pleasure: a movie with a bittersweet ending.
- Dark to deep reddishorange.
There are 11 letters in BITTERSWEET: B E E E I R S T T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITTERSWEET
Click to search all anagrams of BITTERSWEET plus a wildcard: BITTERSWEET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITTERSWEET
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BITTERSWEET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.