Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BITEPLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BITEPLATE exist?
Definitions of BITEPLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a removable dental appliance that is worn in the palate for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes
- A removable dental appliance, fabricated of wire and plastic, that is worn in the palate and used as a diagnostic or therapeutic aid in orthodontics or prosthodontics.
There are 9 letters in BITEPLATE: A B E E I L P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BITEPLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BITEPLATE plus a wildcard: BITEPLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BITEPLATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BITEPLATE
- Bite Plate Appliance
- edit ] Anterior biteplates
- Bite Plate Orthodontic Appliances - Dental Arts Orthodontic Laboratory
- Bite Plate with Molar Rotation and Distallization Springs
- Posterior Bite Plate
- QC Orthodontics - The Fixed Flat Bite Plate Appliance
- Bite Plate (Splint)
- biteplate othodontic facebow
- Bite Plate
- Anterior bite plate - Braces Knowledge Base
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.