Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BISHOPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BISHOPS exist?
Definitions of BISHOPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a senior member of the Christian clergy having spiritual and administrative authority
- noun - port wine mulled with oranges and cloves
- noun - (chess) a piece that can be moved diagonally over unoccupied squares of the same color
- v - to appoint as a bishop (the head of a diocese)
There are 7 letters in BISHOPS: B H I O P S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BISHOPS plus a wildcard: BISHOPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BISHOPS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BISHOPS
- bishops Not a Deacon Yet
- Church of England general synod was going to vote for women bishops ...
- Anglican Communion News Service New Welsh bishops consecrated
- Church of England bishops call for right to move horizontally as well ...
- ... explains French lacit to visiting Catholic bishops FaithWorld
- The Center for Land Use Interpretation
- Women bishops a step closer after Church of England votefemale bishop ...
- Photo bishops at a Mass opening of the synod of bishops from the ...
- bishops Weed Stock Image - Image 9740341
- bishops Park - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.