Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIRDLIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRDLIME exist?
Definitions of BIRDLIME in dictionaries:
- noun - a sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- verb - spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
- A sticky substance that is smeared on branches or twigs to capture small birds.
- Something that captures or ensnares.
- To smear with birdlime.
- To catch with or as if with birdlime.
- verb - to trap small birds
There are 8 letters in BIRDLIME: B D E I I L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRDLIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRDLIME plus a wildcard: BIRDLIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRDLIME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIRDLIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.