Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIOMEDICINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIOMEDICINE exist?
Definitions of BIOMEDICINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of medical science that applies biological and physiological principles to clinical practice
- noun - the branch of medical science that studies the ability of organisms to withstand environmental stress (as in space travel)
- The branch of medical science that deals with the ability of human beings to tolerate environmental stresses and variations, as in space travel.
- The application of the principles of the natural sciences, especially biology and physiology, to clinical medicine.
There are 11 letters in BIOMEDICINE: B C D E E I I I M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIOMEDICINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIOMEDICINE plus a wildcard: BIOMEDICINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIOMEDICINE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIOMEDICINE
- PhD in Translational biomedicine Program Institute for Clinical and ...
- httpwww.biomedicine.usUS biomedicine Research Group
- CE.RE.TE.TH biomedicine
- biomedicine Logo
- MRes in Biomedical Research collage
- biomedicine InTechOpen
- biomedicine Medicinska fakulteten Lunds universitet
- ... - Institutes - Center for biomedicine - About us (deprecated) - Home
- Department of Biological Sciences News 2008 A Synthetic ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.