Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIOMASS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIOMASS exist?
Definitions of BIOMASS in dictionaries:
- noun - plant materials and animal waste used as fuel
- noun - the total mass of living matter in a given unit area
- The total mass of living matter within a given unit of environmental area.
- Plant material, vegetation, or agricultural waste used as a fuel or energy source.
- noun - an amount of living matter
There are 7 letters in BIOMASS: A B I M O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIOMASS plus a wildcard: BIOMASS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIOMASS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIOMASS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.