Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIOFILM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIOFILM exist?
Definitions of BIOFILM in dictionaries:
- n - a thin layer of microorganisms
There are 7 letters in BIOFILM: B F I I L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIOFILM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIOFILM plus a wildcard: BIOFILM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIOFILM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIOFILM
- ... how antibiotics and antibodies are repelled by the biofilm layer
- Figure 1. biofilm formation. Reproduced by permission of Montana State ...
- Filebiofilm.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filebiofilm formation1.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Figure 1. The biofilm Life Cycle.
- Figure 1 Understanding biofilm resistance to antibacterial agents ...
- ... biofilm control strategies. LWT Food Sci Tech 2010 43 573-585
- biofilm formation
- BACKGROUND INFORMATION - BACTERIAL biofilmS AND PATHOGENICITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.