Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BILLION
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILLION exist?
Definitions of BILLION in dictionaries:
- noun - the number that is represented as a one followed by 12 zeros
- noun - a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole)
- noun - the number that is represented as a one followed by 9 zeros
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of one thousand million items or units in the United States
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of one million million items or units in Great Britain
- The cardinal number equal to 109.
- The cardinal number equal to 1012.
- An indefinitely large number.
- noun - a number
There are 7 letters in BILLION: B I I L L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILLION plus a wildcard: BILLION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILLION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BILLION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.