Scrabble word: BILLING
Is BILLING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - request for payment of a debt
- verb - demand payment
- verb - advertise especially by posters or placards
- verb - publicize or announce by placards
- The relative importance of performers as indicated by the position and type size in which their names are listed on programs, theater marquees, or advertisements: top billing.
- Advertising; promotion: The product needed better billing to outsell its competition.
- Often billings.
- noun - the relative position in which a performer is listed
There are 7 letters in BILLING: B G I I L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLING
Click to search all anagrams of BILLING plus a wildcard: BILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILLING
Images for BILLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.