Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BILKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILKED exist?
Definitions of BILKED in dictionaries:
- verb - cheat somebody out of what is due, especially money
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - evade payment to
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- v - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 6 letters in BILKED: B D E I K L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILKED plus a wildcard: BILKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILKED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BILKED
- ... of the Colombian Escort Who Got bilked by Secret Service Agents DCist
- ... accused in Internet job scam that bilked 20000 of 2M - Worldnews.com
- Unsuspecting Victims bilked Out of Thousands of Dollars in House ...
- In D. C. Taxpayers bilked by Drug Kingpin Agency Administrator
- Senior angry at being bilked Your online newspaper for Georgetown ...
- DHS GR woman bilked State out of 360K WOOD TV8
- Alexs Random Blog What is this Tumblr Harry Potter Edition
- ... fraud faces 20 years in prison purchasers bilked out of 100 million
- police looking for men who bilked 77-year-old out of 70000 ...