Scrabble word: BIGGEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIGGEST exist?
Definitions of BIGGEST in dictionaries:
- adj - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - significant
- adj - very intense
- adj - loud and firm
- adj - conspicuous in position or importance
- adj - prodigious
- adj - exhibiting self-importance
- adj - feeling self-importance
- adj - (of animals) fully developed
- adj - marked by intense physical force
- adj - generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj - given or giving freely
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adj - of considerable size
- noun - an individual or organization of importance
There are 7 letters in BIGGEST: B E G G I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIGGEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIGGEST plus a wildcard: BIGGEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIGGEST
Images for BIGGEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.