Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BICUSPIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BICUSPIDS exist?
Definitions of BICUSPIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a tooth having two cusps or points
- n - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- v - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 9 letters in BICUSPIDS: B C D I I P S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BICUSPIDS plus a wildcard: BICUSPIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BICUSPIDS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BICUSPIDS
- Simple but Powerful Introduction about Human Teeth
- Types of teeth - Tooth Decay - body human food
- Cuspids (canines) are located next to the incisors. They rip and tear ...
- 2012 Colgate-Palmolive (Pakistan) Limited. All rights reserved.
- Make sure your cast has all the important teeth intact - the ...
- Figure 4-14. Names of the teeth in the right maxillary and ...
- Development of permanent teeth (Pictures Images Photos & Diagrams)
- teeth cuspid incisor bicuspid - public domain clip art image ...
- Bicuspid Tooth ClipArt ETC
- bicuspids Author shawnmackey
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.