Scrabble word: BESPEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BESPEAK exist?
Definitions of BESPEAK in dictionaries:
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- verb - express the need or desire for
- To be or give a sign of; indicate.
- To engage, hire, or order in advance.
- To foretell; portend: fearful weapons that bespeak great loss of life.
- To speak to; address.
- verb - to claim in advance
There are 7 letters in BESPEAK: A B E E K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BESPEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BESPEAK plus a wildcard: BESPEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BESPEAK
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BESPEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.