Scrabble word: BERSERK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERSERK exist?
Definitions of BERSERK in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury
- adj - frenzied as if possessed by a demon
- Destructively or frenetically violent: a berserk worker who started smashing all the windows.
- Mentally or emotionally upset; deranged: berserk with grief.
- Unrestrained, as with enthusiasm or appetite; wild: berserk over chocolates.
- One that is violent, upset, or unrestrained.
- A berserker.
- noun - a fierce warrior