Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BERSERK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERSERK exist?
Definitions of BERSERK in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury
- adj - frenzied as if possessed by a demon
- Destructively or frenetically violent: a berserk worker who started smashing all the windows.
- Mentally or emotionally upset; deranged: berserk with grief.
- Unrestrained, as with enthusiasm or appetite; wild: berserk over chocolates.
- One that is violent, upset, or unrestrained.
- A berserker.
- noun - a fierce warrior
There are 7 letters in BERSERK: B E E K R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BERSERK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BERSERK plus a wildcard: BERSERK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BERSERK
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BERSERK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.