Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENZOINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENZOINS exist?
Definitions of BENZOINS in dictionaries:
- noun - gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation
- noun - used in some classifications for the American spicebush and certain other plants often included in the genus Lindera
- adj - a gum resin [n -S] : BENZOIC
There are 8 letters in BENZOINS: B E I N N O S Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENZOINS plus a wildcard: BENZOINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENZOINS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENZOINS
- An Efficient Oxidation of benzoins to Benzils by Manganese(II) Schiff ...
- Benzoin Tree
- how to make mocha cappuccino wawa.
- star trek screensaver red alert) star wars iii lightsabers ...
- excavator bucket free vector
- Modern Herbal Benzoin
- Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia - True and common balsams
- Visitas totales
- Dormer Structure And Method - PDF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.