Is BENZOIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BENZOIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation
- noun - used in some classifications for the American spicebush and certain other plants often included in the genus Lindera
- A balsamic resin obtained from certain tropical Asian trees of the genus Styrax and used in perfumery and medicine.
- A white or yellowish crystalline compound, C14H12O2, derived from benzaldehyde.
- adj - a gum resin [n -S] : BENZOIC
There are 7 letters in BENZOIN: B E I N N O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BENZOIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BENZOIN, to go: BENZOIN?
Rearrange the letters in BENZOIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BENZOIN
What's nearby BENZOIN
Lookup in Wiki for BENZOIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BENZOIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BENZOIN"