Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENZOIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENZOIN exist?
Definitions of BENZOIN in dictionaries:
- noun - gum resin used especially in treating skin irritation
- noun - used in some classifications for the American spicebush and certain other plants often included in the genus Lindera
- A balsamic resin obtained from certain tropical Asian trees of the genus Styrax and used in perfumery and medicine.
- A white or yellowish crystalline compound, C14H12O2, derived from benzaldehyde.
- adj - a gum resin [n -S] : BENZOIC
There are 7 letters in BENZOIN: B E I N N O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENZOIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENZOIN plus a wildcard: BENZOIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENZOIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENZOIN
- Modern Herbal benzoin
- This is the chemical structure of benzoin.
- FileLindera benzoin.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- benzoin Resinoid Oil Organic styrax benzoin 10ml - 5.50 Zen Cart ...
- fUSION Anomaly. benzoin
- benzoin has many healing qualities it is used as a skin protectant in ...
- Lindera benzoin (L.) Blume - Spicebush
- benzoin absolute oil - 100% Pure Buy Online Natural benzoin absolute ...
- benzoin - styrax benzoin
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.