Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENIGNANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENIGNANT exist?
Definitions of BENIGNANT in dictionaries:
- adj - pleasant and beneficial in nature or influence
- adj - characterized by kindness and warm courtesy especially of a king to his subjects
- Favorable; beneficial.
- Kind and gracious.
There are 9 letters in BENIGNANT: A B E G I N N N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENIGNANT plus a wildcard: BENIGNANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENIGNANT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENIGNANT
- Heaven benignant [from] opera Il bravo [sheet music]Print Material ...
- benignant Drapery Pattern
- Dark Drapery benignant Pattern
- Designable benignant Pattern Free Photoshop Patterns
- tool pouch Tools Reviews
- and worship the benignant meditations
- Lucky-Luke benignant Expectation
- Up One Level to The Shows of Tom Kennedy
- Designable benignant Pattern
- Zaidee watched Dosia with benignant satisfaction
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.