Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENEVOLENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENEVOLENCE exist?
Definitions of BENEVOLENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - disposition to do good
- noun - an inclination to do kind or charitable acts
- noun - an act intending or showing kindness and good will
- An inclination to perform kind, charitable acts.
- A kindly act.
- A gift given out of generosity.
- A compulsory tax or payment exacted by some English sovereigns without the consent of Parliament.
There are 11 letters in BENEVOLENCE: B C E E E E L N N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENEVOLENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENEVOLENCE plus a wildcard: BENEVOLENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENEVOLENCE
11 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENEVOLENCE
- benevolence Brand Identity r barney
- The benevolence Fund enables us to meet the needs of our church family ...
- Home About Us benevolence
- Entrepreneurial benevolence
- benevolence Fund Converge Family Church Orange County
- Interview with Non-fiction Author Teena M. Stewart FaithWriters ...
- benevolence begins with the Heart and Flows through the Veins of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.