Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENDABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENDABLE exist?
Definitions of BENDABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 8 letters in BENDABLE: A B B D E E L N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENDABLE plus a wildcard: BENDABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENDABLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENDABLE
- bendable battery and LED make up the first functional all-flexible ...
- bendable Buddies 2 Inch Capsules Kids really get a kick out of these ...
- bendable Party Mustache - Archie McPhee & Co.
- bendable figurines bendable Figurines Shape Your Promotional Campaign
- bendable substrate material kerfkore 500x299 bendable Substrate ...
- PHOTOS bendable phones foldable screens and digital paper - Rediff ...
- Special bendable Necklace Bracelet Black and Gold - Necklaces ...
- bendable Dust Wiper -en.onccc.com
- bendable Wooden Flexi Lion Elastic Toy Doll at My Wooden Toys
- bendable Girl Pink Wooden Elastic Fun Moving Doll Toy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.