Scrabble word: BEHAVIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEHAVIOR exist?
Definitions of BEHAVIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - manner of acting or controlling yourself
- noun - the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances
- noun - (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- noun - (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation
- The manner in which one behaves.
- These nouns all pertain to a person’s actions as they constitute a means of evaluation by others.
- noun - the manner in which one conducts oneself