Scrabble word: BEDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEDDING exist?
Definitions of BEDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - coverings that are used on a bed
- noun - material used to provide a bed for animals
- noun - a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- noun - a plot of ground in which plants are growing
- noun - a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- noun - (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- noun - a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- noun - single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- noun - the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- noun - a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- Material, especially straw, on which animals sleep.
- A bottom layer; a foundation.
- Stratification of rocks into beds.
- noun - material for making up a bed
There are 7 letters in BEDDING: B D D E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEDDING plus a wildcard: BEDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEDDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.