Scrabble word: BEAUTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAUTY exist?
Definitions of BEAUTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- noun - a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- noun - an outstanding example of its kind
- A delightful quality associated with harmony of form or color, excellence of craftsmanship, truthfulness, originality, or another property.
- One that is beautiful, especially a beautiful woman.
- A quality or feature that is most effective, gratifying, or telling: The beauty of the venture is that we stand to lose nothing.
- An outstanding or conspicuous example: “Hammett’s gun went off.
- noun - one that is lovely