Scrabble word: BEATIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEATIFY exist?
Definitions of BEATIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - fill with sublime emotion
- verb - make blessedly happy
- verb - declare (a dead person) to be blessed
- To make blessedly happy.
- To proclaim (a deceased person) to be one of the blessed and thus worthy of public religious veneration in a particular region or religious congregation.
- To exalt above all others.
- adv - marked by joy [adj -PIER, -PIEST] : HAPPILY
There are 7 letters in BEATIFY: A B E F I T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEATIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEATIFY plus a wildcard: BEATIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEATIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEATIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.