Scrabble word: BEARINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEARINGS exist?
Definitions of BEARINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - relevant relation or interconnection
- noun - the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- noun - dignified manner or conduct
- noun - characteristic way of bearing one's body
- noun - heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
- noun - a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- noun - the manner in which one conducts oneself
There are 8 letters in BEARINGS: A B E G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEARINGS plus a wildcard: BEARINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEARINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEARINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.