Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAZOOKA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAZOOKA exist?
Definitions of BAZOOKA in dictionaries:
- noun - a portable rocket launcher used by infantrymen as an antitank weapon
- A shoulder-held weapon consisting of a long metal smoothbore tube for firing armor-piercing rockets at short range.
- n - a small rocket launcher
There are 7 letters in BAZOOKA: A A B K O O Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAZOOKA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAZOOKA plus a wildcard: BAZOOKA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAZOOKA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAZOOKA
- Zeta-Lab Full Steel M9A1 bazooka Popular Airsoft
- SOCIETY WEAPONS bazooka image - Visual Dictionary Online
- bazooka - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... General Armory WWII Gun Reviews Gamma M1A1 bazooka
- China Made M1 bazooka (Full Metal & Real Wood)
- ... -tank rocket launcher 2.36in M1 bazooka - US light anti-tank weapon
- English Exercises Halloween activity - Get ready for your audition ...
- Elio en zijn fiscale bazooka Wapen uw KMO tijdig. Van den ...
- Man With bazooka Gets Past TSA Checkpoint At NYC Airport In Other ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.