Scrabble word: BAZAAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAZAAR exist?
Definitions of BAZAAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a shop where a variety of goods are sold
- noun - a street of small shops (especially in Orient)
- noun - a sale of miscellany
- A market consisting of a street lined with shops and stalls, especially one in the Middle East.
- A shop or a part of a store in which miscellaneous articles are sold.
- A fair or sale at which miscellaneous articles are sold, often for charitable purposes.