Scrabble word: BAZAAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAZAAR exist?
Definitions of BAZAAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a shop where a variety of goods are sold
- noun - a street of small shops (especially in Orient)
- noun - a sale of miscellany
- A market consisting of a street lined with shops and stalls, especially one in the Middle East.
- A shop or a part of a store in which miscellaneous articles are sold.
- A fair or sale at which miscellaneous articles are sold, often for charitable purposes.
There are 6 letters in BAZAAR: A A A B R Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAZAAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAZAAR plus a wildcard: BAZAAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAZAAR
Images for BAZAAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.