Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAUXITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAUXITE exist?
Definitions of BAUXITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a clay-like mineral
- The principal ore of aluminum, composed mainly of hydrous aluminum oxides and aluminum hydroxides.
- adj - an ore of aluminum [n -S] : BAUXITIC
There are 7 letters in BAUXITE: A B E I T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAUXITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAUXITE plus a wildcard: BAUXITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAUXITE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAUXITE
- bauxite Ore Alumina 67% Photo Detailed about bauxite Ore Alumina 67% ...
- bauxite from Little Rock Arkansas exhibiting a pisolitic structure ...
- Filebauxite hrault.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filebauxite with unweathered rock core. C 021.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- la bauxite vulgaire caillou dont les nodules sont constitus d ...
- bauxite from Demerara Guyana.Some specimens of bauxite do not have ...
- FilebauxiteUSGOV.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.