Is BATTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the batter's attempt to get on base
- noun - stuffing made of rolls or sheets of cotton wool or synthetic fiber
- verb - strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- verb - wink briefly
- verb - have a turn at bat
- verb - use a bat
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- The act of one who bats.
- Cotton, wool, or synthetic fiber wadded into rolls or sheets, used for stuffing furniture and mattresses and for lining quilts.
- noun - a sheet of cotton
There are 7 letters in BATTING: A B G I N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATTING, to go: BATTING?
Rearrange the letters in BATTING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BATTING
6 letters out of BATTING
5 letters out of BATTING
4 letters out of BATTING
3 letters out of BATTING
2 letters out of BATTING
Contextual use of BATTING
What's nearby BATTING
Lookup in Wiki for BATTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATTING"