Scrabble word: BATTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATTING exist?
Definitions of BATTING in dictionaries:
- noun - (baseball) the batter's attempt to get on base
- noun - stuffing made of rolls or sheets of cotton wool or synthetic fiber
- noun - nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- noun - (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- noun - a small racket with a long handle used for playing squash
- noun - the club used in playing cricket
- noun - a club used for hitting a ball in various games
- The act of one who bats.
- Cotton, wool, or synthetic fiber wadded into rolls or sheets, used for stuffing furniture and mattresses and for lining quilts.
- noun - a sheet of cotton
There are 7 letters in BATTING: A B G I N T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATTING plus a wildcard: BATTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.