Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATHETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATHETIC exist?
Definitions of BATHETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - effusively or insincerely emotional
- Characterized by bathos.
- adv - used so often as to be made commonplace [adj TRITER, TRITEST] : TRITELY
There are 8 letters in BATHETIC: A B C E H I T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATHETIC plus a wildcard: BATHETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATHETIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATHETIC
- Fifth World Paganism
- bathetic to re-release King Dude Just Heard Impose Magazine
- bathetic Labeled Impose Magazine
- bathetic records bathetic Records update
- CafePress Wall Art Posters bathetic Words Poster
- bathetic (Click to Enlarge)
- Angelo Harmsworth - Untitled (bathetic Records 47)
- bathetic has always been a long-distance relationship label. Jon and I ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.