Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASILISK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASILISK exist?
Definitions of BASILISK in dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) a serpent (or lizard or dragon) able to kill with its breath or glance
- noun - ancient brass cannon
- noun - small crested arboreal lizard able to run on its hind legs
- A legendary serpent or dragon with lethal breath and glance.
- Any of various tropical American lizards of the genus Basiliscus, characterized by a crest on the head, back, and tail and the ability to run on the hind legs.
- n - a fabled serpent
There are 8 letters in BASILISK: A B I I K L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASILISK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASILISK plus a wildcard: BASILISK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASILISK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASILISK
- Full resolution (2240 1488 pixels file size 552 KB MIME ...
- Animal A Day Plumed basilisk
- basilisk - Monster Wiki - a reason to leave the closet closed and saw ...
- basilisk (CN) Jurassic Park Encyclopedia
- Wallpaper of basilisk anime
- wildherps.com - Common basilisk (Basiliscus basiliscus)
- basilisk Original Soundtrack 2 (MICA 0553)
- basilisk lizards eat insects rodents and runs on water basilisk ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.