Scrabble word: BASILISK
Is BASILISK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BASILISK in dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) a serpent (or lizard or dragon) able to kill with its breath or glance
- noun - ancient brass cannon
- noun - small crested arboreal lizard able to run on its hind legs
- A legendary serpent or dragon with lethal breath and glance.
- Any of various tropical American lizards of the genus Basiliscus, characterized by a crest on the head, back, and tail and the ability to run on the hind legs.
- noun - a fabled serpent
There are 8 letters in BASILISK: A B I I K L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASILISK
Click to search all anagrams of BASILISK plus a wildcard: BASILISK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASILISK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASILISK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.