Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASILICAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASILICAS exist?
Definitions of BASILICAS in dictionaries:
- noun - an early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica
- noun - a Roman building used for public administration
- n - an ancient Roman building
There are 9 letters in BASILICAS: A A B C I I L S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASILICAS plus a wildcard: BASILICAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASILICAS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASILICAS
- Visiting the Vatican basilicas
- basilicas pablo muoz- Artelista.com
- Basilica - Simple English Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fluctuat nec mergitur Las baslicas de Roma
- basilicas romanas
- Las baslicas
- Roman basilicas - Crystalinks
- Full resolution (1200 1112 pixels file size 1.37 MB MIME ...
- Baslicas y Catedrales - Taringa
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.