Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASILICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASILICA exist?
Definitions of BASILICA in dictionaries:
- noun - an early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica
- noun - a Roman building used for public administration
- A public building of ancient Rome having a central nave with an apse at one or both ends and two side aisles formed by rows of columns, which was used as a courtroom or assembly hall.
- A Christian church building of a similar design, having a nave with a semicircular apse, two or four side aisles, a narthex, and a clerestory.
- A church that has been accorded certain privileges by the pope.
- noun - an ancient Roman building
There are 8 letters in BASILICA: A A B C I I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASILICA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASILICA plus a wildcard: BASILICA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASILICA
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASILICA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.