Is BASILICA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASILICA in various dictionaries:
- noun - an early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica
- noun - a Roman building used for public administration
- A public building of ancient Rome having a central nave with an apse at one or both ends and two side aisles formed by rows of columns, which was used as a courtroom or assembly hall.
- A Christian church building of a similar design, having a nave with a semicircular apse, two or four side aisles, a narthex, and a clerestory.
- A church that has been accorded certain privileges by the pope.
- noun - an ancient Roman building
There are 8 letters in BASILICA: A A B C I I L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASILICA
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASILICA, to go: BASILICA?
Rearrange the letters in BASILICA and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BASILICA
7 letters out of BASILICA
6 letters out of BASILICA
5 letters out of BASILICA
4 letters out of BASILICA
3 letters out of BASILICA
2 letters out of BASILICA
Contextual use of BASILICA
What's nearby BASILICA
Lookup in Wiki for BASILICA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASILICA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASILICA"