Scrabble word: BASILICA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASILICA exist?
Definitions of BASILICA in dictionaries:
- noun - an early Christian church designed like a Roman basilica
- noun - a Roman building used for public administration
- A public building of ancient Rome having a central nave with an apse at one or both ends and two side aisles formed by rows of columns, which was used as a courtroom or assembly hall.
- A Christian church building of a similar design, having a nave with a semicircular apse, two or four side aisles, a narthex, and a clerestory.
- A church that has been accorded certain privileges by the pope.
- noun - an ancient Roman building