Scrabble word: BASEBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASEBALL exist?
Definitions of BASEBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of nine players
- noun - a ball used in playing baseball
- A game played with a bat and ball by two opposing teams of nine players, each team playing alternately in the field and at bat, the players at bat having to run a course of four bases laid out in a diamond pattern in order to score.
- The ball that is used in this game.
- A game of darts in which the players attempt to score points by throwing the darts at a target laid out in the form of a baseball diamond.
- noun - a type of ball
There are 8 letters in BASEBALL: A A B B E L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASEBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASEBALL plus a wildcard: BASEBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASEBALL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASEBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.