Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARRATRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARRATRY exist?
Definitions of BARRATRY in dictionaries:
- noun - traffic in ecclesiastical offices or preferments
- noun - the crime of a judge whose judgment is influenced by bribery
- noun - (maritime law) a fraudulent breach of duty by the master of a ship that injures the owner of the ship or its cargo
- noun - the offense of vexatiously persisting in inciting lawsuits and quarrels
- The offense of persistently instigating lawsuits, typically groundless ones.
- An unlawful breach of duty on the part of a ship’s master or crew resulting in injury to the ship’s owner: “Gross misconduct of the officers is... barratry” (Tom Clancy).
- Sale or purchase of positions in church or state.
- noun - fraud committed by a master or crew of a ship
There are 8 letters in BARRATRY: A A B R R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRATRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARRATRY plus a wildcard: BARRATRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRATRY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARRATRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.