Scrabble word: BARRATRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARRATRIES exist?
Definitions of BARRATRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - traffic in ecclesiastical offices or preferments
- noun - the crime of a judge whose judgment is influenced by bribery
- noun - (maritime law) a fraudulent breach of duty by the master of a ship that injures the owner of the ship or its cargo
- noun - the offense of vexatiously persisting in inciting lawsuits and quarrels
- noun - fraud committed by a master or crew of a ship
There are 10 letters in BARRATRIES: A A B E I R R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRATRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARRATRIES plus a wildcard: BARRATRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRATRIES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARRATRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.