Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBITAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBITAL exist?
Definitions of BARBITAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a barbiturate used as a hypnotic
- n - a drug that induces a calm state
There are 8 letters in BARBITAL: A A B B I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBITAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBITAL plus a wildcard: BARBITAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBITAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBITAL
- barbital - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- barbital Wikipedia wolna encyklopedia
- barbital drug molecule - F0046875 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- barbital Controlled Sub
- barbital Side Effects The dangers of barbital (adverse effects)
- barbital drug molecule - F0046184 - Science Photo Library
- barbital drug molecule - F0045558 - Science Photo Library
- barbital barbiturate drug molecule - A6240496 - enlarged - Science ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.