Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBELLS exist?
Definitions of BARBELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bar to which heavy discs are attached at each end
- n - an exercise apparatus
There are 8 letters in BARBELLS: A B B E L L R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBELLS plus a wildcard: BARBELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBELLS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBELLS
- Troy Barbell 12-Sided Rubber barbells 55 lbs - 100 lbs
- barbells are very versatile and offer a wide range of exercises ...
- weights area with kettle bells squat racks smith machines barbells ...
- Troy Pro-Style Curl barbells w Gray Weight Plates [HZB] - Lowest ...
- barbells - Wholesale tongue-barbell-T005Titanium Anodized barbells ...
- Troy Barbell TSB-U Urethane barbells
- Barbell Weights Review
- Umax Fixed barbells
- 20-110 lb. TKO Urethane Curl barbells - Set - TKO Sports Group
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.