Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBASCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBASCO exist?
Definitions of BARBASCO in dictionaries:
- noun - West Indian shrub or small tree having leathery saponaceous leaves and extremely hard wood
- Any of several tropical American plants, as in the genus Lonchocarpus, that contain a substance that can stun or paralyze fish.
- Any of several Mexican plants of the genus Dioscorea having a large, inedible root that yields an extract used as a raw material for synthetic steroid hormones.
- n - a tropical tree
There are 8 letters in BARBASCO: A A B B C O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBASCO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBASCO plus a wildcard: BARBASCO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBASCO
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBASCO
- barbasco ( Verbascum thapsus ) uma planta medicinal tambm ...
- ... acai asai isma moena jagua ayahuasca moena negra barbasco
- Naturalmente Saludable - Mxico
- barbasco En Polvo en San Luis Potos COSMOS Online
- Curapelasplantas - Fotos de Plantas .....
- IEBO 138 de barbasco eskorag 444 views 2 years ago clusura de la ...
- Biobar-8. Extracto de barbasco 8%. Tratamientos ecolgicos Precio ...
- La pesca en la Amazona peruana
- Communal fishing with barbasco ( Lonchocarpus urucu )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.