Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARBARIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARBARIAN exist?
Definitions of BARBARIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an uncivilized people
- noun - a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- adj - without civilizing influences
- A member of a people considered by those of another nation or group to have a primitive civilization.
- A fierce, brutal, or cruel person.
- An insensitive, uncultured person; a boor.
There are 9 letters in BARBARIAN: A A A B B I N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARBARIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARBARIAN plus a wildcard: BARBARIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARBARIAN
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARBARIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.