Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAPTIZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAPTIZED exist?
Definitions of BAPTIZED in dictionaries:
- verb - administer baptism to
- adj - having undergone the Christian ritual of baptism
- v - to administer baptism to
There are 8 letters in BAPTIZED: A B D E I P T Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAPTIZED plus a wildcard: BAPTIZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAPTIZED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAPTIZED
- Sign up for our Newsletter and get FREE pictures of Jesus sent to you ...
- What does baptism look like at West Hills
- young Christian being baptized in a swimming pool
- Sacrament of Baptism Sacred Heart Church (Conroe TX)
- Baptism-Celebrate One Solitary Life with Christian Art Music and ...
- Praying Past Our Preferred Outcomes The Gospel Coalition Blog
- jesus christ baptism mormon
- And a voice from heaven said This is my Son
- Custom Baptism Certificate II - Get Ordained and how to become a ...
- Ambassador For Christ Rescue Mission Ministries - 11 PENTECOST-HOLY ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.