Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAPTISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAPTISM exist?
Definitions of BAPTISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a Christian sacrament signifying spiritual cleansing and rebirth
- A religious sacrament marked by the symbolic use of water and resulting in admission of the recipient into the community of Christians.
- A ceremony, a trial, or an experience by which one is initiated, purified, or given a name.
- A submergence in Spirit or purification by Spirit.
- noun - a Christian ceremony
There are 7 letters in BAPTISM: A B I M P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAPTISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAPTISM plus a wildcard: BAPTISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAPTISM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAPTISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.